Frequently asked Questions
How long will it be before I recieved my order? Shipping time on orders are usually 4 business days, unless your order was placed on a Sunday or holiday then it may be up to 6 days in the U.S.A. Shipping to Canada is usually 6-8 days.
How much is shipping? Shipping in the U.S. and Canada is $2.99 for orders under $30. For orders over $30 shipping is FREE.
How long do Mink Lashes last? With proper care your mink lashes can last up to 30 uses.
How do I get the longest wear out of my lashes? How do I care for my lashes?
- Be gentle - When removing your mink lashes.
- Remove glue - use tweezers to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
- Store safely in their box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
- Avoid mascara - Mascara can damage mink, so try to use as little as possible if necessary and on your own lashes before putting on your mink lashes.
- Do not soak in water - never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lashes. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
- Do not tug or pull on the lash when removing glue - It is common to get frustrated over cleaning your strip eyelashes which can lead you to pick and pull the remaining adhesive with force. But this is a big no no! Treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
- Do not use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge no-no for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.